Information about the 5th international conference on Resonant Elastic X-ray Scattering (REXS2022)
Name : Synchrotron SOLEIL
Address : L'Orme des Merisiers / Saint-Aubin / BP 48 91192 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex
Contact email :
Data Protection Officer contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
What data do we collect?
SOLEIL collects the following data :
- Email address
- Phone number
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide SOLEIL with the data we collect when you :
- Register on our website
- Fill an event registration form
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
SOLEIL will only use your data for its legitimate interest to :
- Organisation of the event
- Communication about scientific events organised by SOLEIL or in collaboration.
How do we store your data?
- SOLEIL only stores your data in our onsite datacenter
- Only members of SOLEIL local organising committees will have access to your data
- SOLEIL will keep your data for 5 years after the last interaction.
Once this period has expired, your data will be automatically deleted.
What are your data protection rights?
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request SOLEIL for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that SOLEIL correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request SOLEIL to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that SOLEIL erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that SOLEIL restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to SOLEIL’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that SOLEIL transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we shall respond to you within one month.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Please note that during the course of the event, SOLEIL may take pictures on which participants may be recognisable. These pictures will only be used for Public Relation purpose on the event website or on our social network accounts. By entering the premises of the event, you are giving your implied consent to the processing of your photo images as described in this information notice.
Website specific :
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information.
When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – SOLEIL uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences.
These could include what language you prefer and location you are in.
A mix of firstparty and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies ?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies.
Please refer to your browser documentation on how to reject or remove cookies.
However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us ?
How to contact the appropriate authority ?
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that SOLEIL has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the CNIL (Commission nationale de l'informatique et des libertés) online, by phone or by mail.
Contact information can be found at https://www.cnil.fr/fr/contacter-la-cnil-standard-et-permanences-telephoniques